Full Governing Body
The Governing Body are responsible for making sure the school provides good quality education. Together with the head teacher, they set the school aims and policies.
Every school has a governing body. Our Governing Body includes:
LA Governor: Narinder Shergill
Staff Governors: Heidi Faulkner, Michelle Bailey
Parent Governors: Hayley Jevons, Claire Hickman
Co-Opted Governors: Davina De-Bear, Jatinder Dhanoya, Rebecca Strange
The Governing Body:
- is accountable for the performance
- plans for the school's future
- selects the head teacher
- makes decisions on the school's budget and staffing
- makes sure the EYFS and Primary Curriculum and National Curriculum are taught
- decides how the school can encourage pupils' spiritual, moral and cultural development
- makes sure that the school provides for all its pupils, including those with additional needs.
Sandwell Local Authority provide an extensive governor training service designed to address individual, local and national issues. If you would like to find out more about becoming a school governor before you apply, please contact: Email: email@example.com