What Ofsted thinks...
Ocker Hill Infant and Nursery School achieved 'Outstanding' in all areas of the OFSTED criteria.
* Leadership and management - Outstanding
* Behaviour and safety of pupils - Outstanding
* Quality of teaching - Outstanding
* Achievement of pupils - Outstanding
* Early Years provision - Outstanding
"Senior leaders have a significant and positive impact on improving the school. Standards at the end of the Year 2 are rising steadily and are now above those expected for the pupils' age. This represents outstanding achievement".
Below there is a copy of the latest OFSTED report; '2014'.