At present our staffing comprises:-
- a Head Teacher
- a Deputy Head Teacher,,
- seven other teachers, four of whom are are members of the Leadership Team and responsible for Literacy, Mathematics, Thematic Curriculum, Science, Computing, Key Stage One Phase Leader and EYFS Phase Leader and Assistant SENDCO.
- two Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- ten Learning Support Practitioners (three in Nursery, three in YR one of which is part time, two in Y1, two in Y2, one of which is part time for KS1)
- a full time Office Manager
- a part time Secretary
- a part time Clerical Assistant
- a clerk to the Governing Body
- three Breakfast Club Supervisors
- Mid-day Supervisory Assistants including a Principal MSA and Senior MSA, a MSA for each class and four other MSAs that support pupils at lunchtime.
- one Site Manager, two part time cleaners
- a crossing patrol officer otherwise known as our 'lollipop lady'