At present our staffing comprises:-
- a Head Teacher
- a Deputy Head Teacher,,
- seven other teachers, four of whom are are members of the Leadership Team and responsible for Literacy, Mathematics, Thematic Curriculum, Science, Computing, Key Stage One Phase Leader and EYFS Phase Leader and SENDCO.
- two Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- ten Learning Support Practitioners
- a full time Office Manager
- a full time Secretary
- a part time Clerical Assistant
- a clerk to the Governing Body
- three Breakfast Club Supervisors
- Mid-day Supervisory Assistants including a Principal MSA; a MSA for each class and other MSAs that support pupils at lunchtime.
- one Site Manager, two part time cleaners