Please note.... New Re-scheduled Dates for Diaries
- Nursery Parents (am) Buttercups - The Christmas sing a long has been rescheduled for this Friday - 15th December 2017 at 10.45am.
- Nursery Parents (pm) Daisies - The Christmas sing a long has been rescheduled for this Friday - 15th December 2017 at 2.30pm.
- Reception Parents (Poppies and Tulips) - The Christmas Concert scheduled for tomorrow - Wednesday 13th December has been rescheduled to Next Monday - 18th December 2017 at 2.00pm.
- Year One Parents (Daffodils and Sunflowers) - The Christmas sing a long has been rescheduled for this Friday - 15th December 2017 at 9.00am.
- Year Two Parents (Oaks and Willows) - The Christmas sing a long has been rescheduled to Next Monday - 18th December 2017 at 9.00am.
Working in partnership with Parents
Parents are welcome to visit school at any time should they have a concern. Equally, if staff have a concern about your child, they may ask to see you to discuss it.
As a fully inclusive school we like to provide parents with the opportunity to be involved in their child's learning. In all of our year groups, we regularly send home Learning Log tasks, home reading comment books,and personalised learning tasks.
Each child in our school is encourged to work alongside staff to produce an individual learning target. This target is displayed in their classroom and provides them with an opportunity to take ownership of their own learning journey. As children progress and achieve their targets new ones will be created to ensure their learning journey continues at their pace.
Personalised Curriculum Targets set by the staff in Reading, Writing and Numeracy are sent home in the Autumn (October) and Spring (February)Term.
Parents Consultation Opportunities.
Parents' Consultation evenings are held twice a year to enable parents to discuss their child's progress. These are held in the Autumn and Spring Terms. There is also an Open Afternoon in July to visit your child in their class. This is an opportunity to have an informal discussion with staff about how your child has progressed and any concerns related to their written report which you will have recieved prior to the report.
Parents Inspire Days.
Over the academic year; you are invited to a very exciting day to work alongside your child in their classroom environment. We provide a selection of creative activities for you to engage and inspire each other in a stimulating and fun session. Previous inspire days have proven to be very successful.